Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Mustang headers fit an F150 with a 5.0L? Wondering if i could get a set of headers for a turbo or twin turbo 5.0 and put them on my F150 and add a turbo... fun little idea to think about ;)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
truck forums?

You might have better luck finding an answer, on a Ford truck Forum, Not to chase you away but a lot of guys here are on multiple forums, that specialize on their different cars in their collections. I am trying to find if pistons from a different engine might work in a 48 nash OHV 6 , I used to have a piston spec catalog, but someone on a Nash forum might know.

·
Registered
348 Posts
If you want to run factory headers upside down, I think they'll fit. I have a truck manifold with factory mustang headers on my single turbo 302 Ranger. If you're planning on ordering a turbo kit, the manufacturer should be able to tell if it will fit.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
The 5.0 pushrod Mustang headers will bolt to any 221-351W pushrod engine heads with a couple of aftermarket exceptions. NOW, the big question - will you be able to easily run pipes - maybe. But maybe/probably not. As far as Ford turbo headers - not from any OEM V8 Mustang.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.