Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi... my name is Dan, How are you today? I live in the Flathead Valley Kalispell, Montana next to Glacier National Park, If you enjoy the outdoors we have it all...from Hiking the Jewel Basin,Fishing the Flathead River,Sking the Big Mountain or just Golfing one of the 16 courses.

But if that is not what you are in to we have car clubs Glacier Street Rods,
Rocky Mountain Street Machines and more. We have a short track also Raceway Park with races all summer. So much about where I live

I have a 1957 Chv. Truck that I have had for about 5 years it was bad when I got it... but SOME DAY it will be a truck that I can say that all my hard work payed off. Do you know that Nike saying "JUST DO IT" ? Thats how I am doing it. By looking at books, internet,asking around, hot rodders are cool about that. I drive my truck in the summer and in the winter I work,work,work on it. So if you can help me... PLEASE.... THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

DAN

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
welcome Dan.....................we will try to help.....................ask away...in the proper forums of course.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,245 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.........Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site dans57. :welcome: Don't you have a great rod run there as well? :thumbup: To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome Dan.

I'm sure the other guys on here will agree, we'd love to see pictures of your project truck.

I myself would love to own a '57 GMC. A good friend has on he bought at 12 years ago for $2500.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome aboard Dans57.I started a thread in the hotrodders lounge""55 to 59 Chevy truck owners"there is allot of information in the journals of the guys that have posted.Check it out :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts