Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'am a rice burner at heart except i dont like 4cyl import cars i think they look cool but they are not anything on the street. I have a 88 TPI 5.0 IROC Camaro right now all I have done is overhaul the engine and transmission (not bad for a 16yr old) because it didnt run when i got it. I have a aluminum wing and decals going down on the sides and gfx. I'll post pictures when I figure out how to post and how to use my scanner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i agree they arnt that good on the streets.
how long did it take you to overhale the engine.
Let me know when you get some pics. it sounds kool.

I would like to know how long because im a 15 year old and im remaking a 1950 chevy.

thx
My 1950 chev
spike

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it took me 9 months, that is because I was in Automotice Mechanics which is a class at my school and I was learning as a went and I was limited because of money and time and half the time i didnt know what i was doing. I think some people can do it and like a week but i dont know.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have added underbody blue neon lights to my camaro and i have added a new intake system and magnaflow exhast muffler only (i'm cheap) and MSD Blaster HVC Coil and i also got a Volfenhag amp because i blew my old one it was a cheap amp (i have 2 10 they hit hard)

·
Registered
55 Posts
good choice of car,, let's keep that rice junk off the streets. in my town there's 4 muscle cars, mine and my friends v8 s-10's, and the rest of the 48 000 people in the town have hondas and mitsubishis... have you put any air intake on it yet, they're relatively cheap and add to your power. ( i'm 18 so i'm on your level too) another thing you could do when you get some money is pick up a hood with a functioning scoop that will force your cold air through..
hurry up and get those pics eh, ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts