Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· axes wayy too many questions
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days ago i asked my mom if she could take me up to the local hobbie shop to get some clear-coat for my model car and she said maybe later. An hour later i asked her again, she said let me think about it, i could obviously tell she didnt want to take me. So another hour later, i asked her while she was busy, she looked at me angered. NO. I became frustrated and tried to inprovise, i tried soaking the car in water and then quikly putting it in the freezer, it didnt work, so i went in the medicine cabinet and found her fingernail polish clear-coat stuff, i triend that and it WORKS!!!!! i was so suprised. I went up stairs and told her i didnt need the clear-coat anymore. it made us both happy. But there is one problem,how to get rid of brush-marks, any ideas guys, you gearheads you.

HRK :)

· axes wayy too many questions
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to be at least 18 to buy spray paint and paint thinner. I asked the owner ladie why i can buy can paint and not thinner and she said kids like to inhale thinner. I told her that i sniff paint and she looked at me in a concerned look for what seemed to be five minutes and then i walked out. I was cracking up outside.

HRK :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.