Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is ryan and this is my secound chevy project. I am building a 23 tbucket with a 350 dont now what is best to do thats why i am here. the other project is a 34 ford flat bed with a 327 and th350 with a ford 9 in the back it basically came as is except for the work i have done,elec,gauges,dash,floor and some gerneral clean up. My t bucket i want to do everything my self that is possible from frame up so this might take a while well hope to hear from some one soon in the forums Thanks

·
30 Ford 5 Window
61 Posts
Welcome to "HotRodders" Ryan....... don't worry about your "T-Bucket" taking a while..........

ALL good things take time. Stick with the attitude of wanting to do it all yourself.

You will be extremely pleased with the satisfaction you have in the end......and you being only 21 will have a cool story to share with your grandkids someday........just remember to take plenty of pics along the way to share with them later on...........AND US NOW! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.