Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I am in the right place: Name is Ray age 56, live in Sacramento, I have been turning wrenches since 8 years old, (in a bicycle shop). I am addicted to cars, I own about 18 classic and rods at this time, all of them in need of some type of repair, some nearly finished. i do all my own mechanic, paint, body, welding, etc.... I do not know a near as much as I shoud with the investement. Wonderful site and have already learned much by reading stuff here.

I hope to be able to share a little of my experience, here is some of what is in my shop now, 27 tracd T, 29 A full-fendered roadester, 31 A 3 in chop top coupe, 30 A 4 dr rod, 31 A deluxe phaeton, 37 pontiac 6 coupe, 38 buick trunkback 2 dr sedan, 41 ply opera coupe, 48 coronet coupe, 49 ford F1, 56 belair sport coupe, 66 mustang coupes, 65 MGB, 68 vette roadester, 74 vette t-top, and a few other assorted cars. Later. Ray

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been visiting the site somewhat regularly, but did not introduce myself, I have enjoyed the emailed stuff you send out. but I suppose I just now had a serious enough problem that I needed help on and my mechanic IQ is certainly not as high as most of those posting replies so I just quietly enjoyed the information exchange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.