Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm 19 and currently going to school for mechanical engineering. I grew up on a farm and have been driving since I was about 10. I would like to think I know what I'm doing with cars, and for some mechanical work I do somewhat, but when it comes down to it, I really don't know jack. I know what I want, but not the best route to get it. I've had motorcycles, both small and large, Yamaha 175, gsxr 750 and a xs1100 eleven special, (yamaha). I'm now on my third vehicle which is a 1992 Chevy 1/2 ton short box, reg cab. There's a pic attached if you're interested, this was before I bought it. Since then I repaired some damage, i.e. sandblasted and repainted bumpers, new headlight etc and added a chip, cold air intake and throttle body spacer. (which may have helped some but nothing crazy) I'm looking for more horsepower. BUT, that parts for a different thread. If you care to know anything not mentioned let me know.

I am aware that I asked a question right away and apologize. I've never interacted via bulletin board before, but when I saw this I got excited and wanted to get some lingering questions out of my head so I can get started as soon as I can (next summer hopefully). Anyway, I won't promise anything, but I'll try not to screw it up next time:) Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pic

The picture I have is too big, so i couldn't attach it. However, I have sent it in to be my avatar, so you will see a small pic of it eventually. Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.