Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a '92 Pontiac T/A in fairly great shape. It was involved in a slide last winter that resulted in the right rear axle being snapped off at the hub. The axle is a 28 spline c-clip 5-lug 4.75" pattern running 2.73 gears. Anyone know where I can get a new axle shaft for under $250.00??? :confused: Also need the plastic nose...

·
Sloe Lurner
193 Posts
Nice Car!!

Axles are pretty easy to come by salvage yard style, Around here they go for around 20 bucks at the u pick u pull yard. As for the front nose piece good luck!!! My kid wrecked my 91 firebird. If you dont know by now 91-92 are the only years that nose was made. They arent being made aftermaket wich really stinks!! keep us posted.. goto www.car-part.com it is a very valuable resource!!!!

·
Sloe Lurner
193 Posts
Try Here

Hey Idaho... try www.thirdgen.org it's an awesome website with lots of parts for sale by f-body enthusiasts. We treat each other pretty good, just like any other gearhead group. Just checked the site and there is somebody selling a pair of axles for 50 bucks that will probably fit your car. see you there!!

MIke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.