Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody :welcome:
I have'nt posted in a while because, like everyone else, I've been busy as heck. Kids, the holidays, on-line sema girl pictures, ya know- the usual stuff. :D Anyway, I made up a new shirt design, thought I'd throw it out there for review.

Ink

Attachments

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
not to pop your balloon, but I am a person that is TIRED of being others billboard and have become a seeker of NO STATEMENT t shires.............. sure this is not good news for the t shirt industry, but if you want your logo on me pay ME................ you have nice a design there for someone else.

·
Experienced Amateur
252 Posts
Ink, it still dont beat my all-time favorite, which is....."Im not a gynecologist, but Ill take a look at it" :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
CDJr said:
Ink, it still dont beat my all-time favorite, which is....."Im not a gynecologist, but Ill take a look at it" :D
Where do I get one of these? I've always been into T-shirts with images on them or funny sayings. I won't "pay" for a vendors shirt, but when one is "given" to me, absolutely. My Global West shirt was free and is one of my favorites to wear, but I didn't "pay" a dime for it. ;) They "gave" it to me for spending $7k worth of suspension parts for my Chevelle. It's just good PR for the companies. Being in sales, nothing makes the customer happier than thinking they got something for free.
Like my local speed shop says when the kids come in and complain that they can get the parts cheaper mail-order "how much is the shipping gonna be and is there a service charge?" "Well...ummm How much is my total gonna be? I'll take it."
Liked the Blow shirt alot! Thanks for the vent!

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOL... my wife bought me one that reads " Recreational Gynecologist". It's on a work style shirt with the text embroidered on a patch. Too funny.

~Shawn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts