Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I walked outside at 6:50 am today the first thing I saw was the Bush signs laying on my car, then I looked down the driveway and saw this.

Thats not the half of it. The second picture only shows half the length of my front yard, the signs ran all the way across the front lawn, some up the drive way, some outside my front door. About 40+ all together. I had to be somewhere this morning and I didn't have time to take alot of pictures. I threw some out, the rest I gathered up by the street and crammed into my trunk before I left. The giant sign is bigger than it looks in the picture, I could barely fit it in the trunk of the Caprice and it was folded in quarters!

I know who did it, when I left my friends house last night, around 1:50 am, my friends were about to go out to steal signs. I would have been the getaway driver but I went home because I had to get up a 6:30am. I don't have a clue how they got so many in only a few hours, they must have split up. I called them but everyone is still sleeping.

My friends are crazy, I'm saving all this stuff because their will be hell to pay! Never a dull moment. I'm glad my parents thought it was a funny as I did.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, they weren't all Bush, there was one with some stuff about the ten commandments on it.

I talking to one of the guys who was involved on instant messenger now. They spent three hours collecting the signs. They counted them, there was about 50. One of my neighbors came outside while they were doing my yard, he just watched from his house.

The huge was at the middle of an intersection, stapled onto wooden legs.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
My sentiments exactly Gremmie!! Down with King George!!! Whats that other guys name...OH yea...go Terry!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! And just a thought but if you get caught with those stolen sign's there will be hell to pay....you will be in BIG trouble...get rid of them....give them back to the Bush camp somehow!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
killerformula said:
lol, well you kinda have to expect that type of stuff from bush supporters.

K:p
at least Bush supporters can make up their minds.

But, honestly, I think they both suck. Election 2004 is choosing the better of 2 evils. What would Regan do? We need a guy like him in Office.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.