Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1st time for this sort of thing but the problems we are having with the LT1 is beyond my old school abilities. I have always been eager to share what I have learned and I hope to find others here ready to teach me how to help my Son keep his Beast running right.
He got it in his head that he wanted a cop car and we looked at several. The LT1s were always strong (wow! really strong) but the rest of the cars were trashed. Finally a 94 Caprice showed up in the local ad taker, leather seats, electric windows, lovely burgundy paint......could it really have an LT1???
Yes it does!!! It had been ordered by an engineer that knew what he was doing. He ordered it with a trailer towing package and it will pin you back in the seat. Now to get it right I'll go to the question area.
Thanks,
Fred

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
There a place called ''STREET PERFORMANCE'' ..Talk to Mr.Mark there..They really know there stuff there.Very nice man to talk to.Hope this helps you.I had one in my 34 coupe.. :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.