Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys these are the A/C parts that came with my car when I bought them. Question is, what are each parts and where do they go? Thanks. Also, how are they connected? If there is an A/C diagram please post it! its a 79 firebird/camaro. There is a giant heat wave in southern California and its unbearable in this car lol. Please excuse me for sounding noobish, but I dont know much about A/C.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The item that is the last image, that goes onto the air compressor if im not mistaken right?

·
Registered
29 Posts
from left to right, the first one is a pic of blower motor resistor, would go in the blower fan case after the fan, the second photo is of the blower motor. The third pic is of a fan select switch or vent select switch i can't tell by the pic witch one, if i had to make a guess i would say fan switch, either one goes in the HVAC control unit in the dash

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. The car only has 150 HP Stock :(. Do you think its worth the time and investment to get the A/C going, or should I take it all out?

·
More bucks, go faster!
1,074 Posts
Of corse get your a/c running. It's hot! All of those items just plug in. make sure you plug the ground strap ontp the blower motor when you install it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts