Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Last name is 'Dermody'. Nickname is 'Derm'. Dad's nickname was 'Derm'. I graduated from 'Little Derm' when I hit 250, which was about 10 years ago.

Thus, my business is 'Drivers by Derm, LLC'.

More interesting is my web personality, Enrique Loveshackle'. IE: On the Pirate4x4 BBS, I am 'Loveshackle', and my personal email is 'loveshackle at yahoo'. This is a character I created in HS for phone answering messages, etc. Think of a ******* ****** version of the guy on SNL who dug Corvasier (or whatever that fancy liquer is).

·
Registered
802 Posts
hi i'm jesse and i'm a alcoholic....oh wrong site oops

i ment i'm jesse and i rule which = #1, put the 2 together = Jesse +1 = jesse01 the 0 is to seperate the 1 from the e so it dosn't get misintuped as a letter :thumbup:

yeah that sounds good

i'll figure out everyones user name eventually. here i'll start now

poncho62..hmm.....he's a 62 yr. old mexican or maybe he's a 62 yr. old pullover rain jacket :D

tailgater......he loves football or he goes to many games

gator....in louisanna....he's confused he got florida mixed up with new orleans you guys have to excuse him he thaught he was in fl.

derm....hmm....drank...everclear...rum...and marguritas = d.e.r.m i think you need to go to AA with me buddy

cdjr...cold..drinks...for jr. = c.d.jr.

everyone else is pretty simple, see i told you guys i could figure it out....damn i should work for the gov't. you guys know i'm just messing with ya right?

later :welcome:

-J

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
chevelle=gorgeous car, at least up till 72.
ss= who goes here wouldn't go for the Super Sports?
LS6= RPO option code for the 450-horse (rated ;) ) 454.

After getting on my first rodding/jeep/saturn/grandam forum, I kept it chevellessls6... with one exception- 1993sc2 at one of the saturn sites.

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
I think we've done this before but.............

That was MANY years ago! My hair is still thick but short with that "salt and pepper" thing goin' now. ;)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.