Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finishing up my frame drawings and need a little input from a 32 owner, the reveal in the side of frame, How deep is it (B) and how far up from bottom (A)?
below the reveal is it straight down to the bottom or does it taper to the bottom? If any one could help with some dimensions or a sketch as to what it acually looks like would be great! Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
I went to the Wescott site to look at the blueprints that Homebrew told about in his post. It does not give a measurement from the bottom to the reveal but if I am looking at it right...it gives one from the top down to it...6 inches.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
I went to the Wescott site to look at the blueprints that Homebrew told about in his post. It does not give a measurement from the bottom to the reveal but if I am looking at it right...it gives one from the top down to it...6 inches.
Henry, I am not sure of this but if I remember right the 32 frame is 6" high at that point and the revel is within that 6".

1923sst - try PMing Deuce for that info if he doesn't come to the board before tomorrow. He will probably be on later tonight, sometimes quite late.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts