Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a buddy are sarting to build his 28 hudson t bucket for hot rod o rama this year... im looking for advice on anything to start... he made his own frame... we have a 351 ford and a c6 to accompany it... any advice anyone???

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....just post your specific questions in the appropiate forums and you should get the advice and information that you need. :welcome:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty much

i want to know how to mach up the motor mounts... if anyone has schematics... a complete uh... walkthrough... i would figure it out myself but i have limited time... kinda an a to z guide through this process, doesnt have to be detailed cause im pretty good at gettin the jyst of anything... never built anyhting from the ground up before...

The Stray

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
As I said in my previous reply......Please post your questions in the appropiate forums..... try General Hotrodding Tech...... that way the guys with the answers will see them........ this form is for Introductions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i picked up a 53 hudson jetliner a few years ago and i havent been able to do anything on it yet i want to put somethin a little more beefy in it but that will be a few days if you find out anything on that i would like to know cuz i dont know jack about it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.