Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found someone who has some rear seat side panels for my 79 Malibu.They are complete,meaning that they are not broken and do not have holes big enough for 6 Hot Wheels to be down inside of.I have no idea what to offer for them,I do not want to feel like I am taking advantage of the guy selling them as he has said he will sell them CHEAP.I am the kind of guy if I go in a store and get too much change back from a purchase I will return the difference(causes a lot of arguments with my wife because shell keep it which to me amounts to stealing)Anyway does $100.00 seem to cheap?Throw me some prices.They are light blue and my interior is red,but you just cant find these pieces anywhere.Thanx-rcastle-

·
Marcel
413 Posts
fair play

RC I to don't like pricing others stuff. I just ask how much do they want, if it more than I want to pay, I just tell thats More than I want to pay, not that their not worth it, just more than I want to pay. If they ask how much I'll pay, I tell them, if they want it OK if not there's no hard feelin's. If he's super cheap, I to might give him something extra, he might have something you'll need later.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guy said 100.00 is cool.That seems fair to me,being the fact that I NEED them,he also has other parts I need so my Malibu may have a complete interior before next years cruise season.

·
Registered
198 Posts
79 Malibu?

No way buddy... I mean, I'm not saying they're easy to find, but 100 bucks for two seems a little steep to me, especially since they're used.

You can probably order them brand new in a JC Whitney catalogue for like 40 bucks apiece.

·
Registered
54 Posts
if you need them and he has got them and you got the cash then buy em. Sure you could probally always find em cheaper somewhere, but its a matter of when you will find em

and i will guarantee you AFTER you buy them you will find a pair cheaper and in better shape

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesnt matter.It is a done deal.The 100 bills doesnt really bother me.It is something I need,They are also genuine parts,which means there will be no "modifying"the pieces to make them fit.I have looked everywhere for the last 5 or 6 years trying to find them.Guys I appreciate your input,-rcastle-

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey,
now before you go and call me and liar and stuff ...i have a 79 malibu with red interior the inside is pretty shot but i think the back door panels are in decent condition...o ya its a 4 door,,:pain:

kyle:pimp:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.