Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I need to move a Non-Running 1934 Chevy from Calgary, Canada to New Jersey, and was wondering if you guys knew of anyone or any company that could ship the car for relatively cheap?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
You could try Fivestar. They delivered my '32 from Vancouver to Northern Wisconsin and all went well. They have a U.S. office in Las Vegas - Toll Free # 877 247 1285 and an office in Delta BC - Toll free #
866 743 5676.

You can also check out their website

www.fivestarautotransfer.com

BTW, if you haven't shipped a car out of Canada before you'll need an agent to get the car across as the boarder. I would definately recommend UPS (Yes - That UPS) They can be reached at 701 825 6241 and they are the real pros in that business.

Dewey

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cboy said:
You could try Fivestar. They delivered my '32 from Vancouver to Northern Wisconsin and all went well. They have a U.S. office in Las Vegas - Toll Free # 877 247 1285 and an office in Delta BC - Toll free #
866 743 5676.

You can also check out their website

www.fivestarautotransfer.com

BTW, if you haven't shipped a car out of Canada before you'll need an agent to get the car across as the boarder. I would definately recommend UPS (Yes - That UPS) They can be reached at 701 825 6241 and they are the real pros in that business.

Dewey
Thanks a lot!!

·
1950 Ford Custom
59 Posts
Freight Broker online

www.freightbrokeronline.com has online quoting.

Emery shipped a mill in for me from Montreal Canada. There are some special papers that Emery did help with. They were the cheapest by far and let me pick it up at their distribution center to save even more. The mill was about 1000 lbs and it cost $200.

I think their site is emeryworld.com

:evil:
Hutch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts