Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not Considered a Senior Member
10,722 Posts
I have a weiand stealth intake I`ll sell. All it needs is both of the water neck holes helicoiled, other than that it`s in great shape. If you decide to buy it, I`ll even take it to my work place and have it bead blasted so it looks new. I`m in alabama which is close to Georgia or it would be fairly resonable to ship. I`m asking $50. It only accepts a square bore pattern which is what a standard Holley is. I have a Holley 750 also, but I have to find out if the owner who`s a friend is looking to sell, last he spoke about it he was.

·
Registered
45 Posts
carb and intake

i have a weiand accelerator intake with a square-bore adapter and a 750 HP double pumper thats brand new inside and out .... new float bowls new needle and seats new nytrophyl floats new 50cc acc. pumps new size 31 squirters front and rear. 10 different sizes of jets... oops i forgot its a holley carb... no choke horn... ill sell intake and carb for 200$ my number is 937 408 9472 name is curtis

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,098 Posts
No problem here. As one of the engine forum moderators I just like to keep things as clean and in order as possible. One of the ways we do it to make sure things get posted where they belong. It believe it just makes the whole board easier to read and follow. I've gone to some bulletin boards and you can't even follow the threads. Every signature on peoples posts is full of nothing but garbage. Giant pictures, ads, profanity just a total waste of bandwidth IMO. It's hard to tell where the post ends and the signature begins.

One of the reasons I like Jon's format of no advertising is that I don't get bombed with all kinds of ads and popups and people trying to sell me something I don't want.

I'm not ranting just explaining why we put all the classified into one section. Plus it gets better exposure because people are looking for it there and not here.

Bill

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
What? You can't find somebody in your own hometown with an SBC intake and carburetor for sale?? That cannot be, there is no more commonly available combination in the world!
Make up a nice "Parts wanted" ad and put it in your local paper OR hang a signboard on your back everywhere you go but be prepared to be covered up with manifold and carburetor sellers everywhere you go!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.