Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my uncle gave me a 350 block for my birthday and i was checking out sum rebuild kits in summit, jegs, and northern auto parts. i want to know if there is maybe another company i should check out or if any of you know where to find the best deals on sum kits thanks

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,098 Posts
Summit has a nice rotating assy kit. New Eagle cast crank, Eagle 5140 rods, Sealed Power Hypereutectic coated Pistons, Perfect Circle rings, Clevite Rod and Main bearings. The Pistons are already hung on the rods and the whole assy is balanced. The whole deal is like $450 and the shipping was dirt cheap like $6 because of the weight of the crank.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=ESP-B13402E030&autoview=sku

I needed a cheap kit for a friends boat engine and I was impressed when it showed up in the shop only two days after I ordered it. I checked everything out and it was all good quality.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
competitionproducts.com

$400= 2pc seal, hyper flat tops, plasma moly rings, 780 IROC bearings, double "true" roller chain, brass freeze plugs, lifters and.....choose the cam you want included....from 194/203 to 244/254

$439=1 pc seal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.