Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to come up with a name for our small customs shop... "basically installing stereos and custom stereos and doing various other work" nothing real big "yet". but im looking for a name that sounds rebellious and is catchy. any ideas i was thinking rebel customs but doesn't have the catch im looking for, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK I'll throw some out, feel free to pick them apart as you see fit....Keep in mind this is strickly off the top:

"Customization Station"

" Cranked Up Customs"

"Hot Rods and Pimp Wagons"

"Too Hot Rods"

"Boom-er- Rangs"-Our Customers Always Come Back(Free Slogan)

"The Tip Top Shop"

"Dreadlord's House of Customs"

"Dungeonous Autos"

"Crazya$$Cars"

"It's Your Dime"

"The Boom Locker"

"The House of Gold Leaf and Big Reef"

"Off The Hook"- Custom Hot-Rods

"Jungle Boogies"

"Succulent Rides"

Should I go on?

My own shop is called "Fossil Fuel-Vintage Performance" since I specialize in pre-90's road race car replication and restoration.

If you need any more suggestions or want to have a website built for your shop feel free to email me. I do that on the side as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like some of those anymore ideas will help if you want to. and i also do websites a little on the side right now i have one up for my car club and going to add on for this shop.

·
Laissez les bons temps rouler
168 Posts
Ahh, this ones easy.

"Rebel Customs"

Chris

P.S.- If you pick this name I would like a 10% royalty check every month. :thumbup: :spank: :smash:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i was going to keep it simple.... well do anything if you have the money. lol so basically we will work on and do anything. im highly confident that we can do that if the client has the cash up front lol. and i like anything with skulls and demon stuff. anythign that looks and sounds psycho is cool to me.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
A buddy of mine does tree trimming work.Had some buisness cards made up when him and a buddy went on their own.He gave me a stack of them to try and get the name out.I took one look at the cards and told them I would NEVER call them.He asked what the problem was and I told him the name said it all.Shady Tree Service.He ended up changing the name and having to redo all the buisness cards and truck magnets.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.