Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PAASCHE D500 air compressor that i have owned for some time now. I use it for airbrushing, but with problems of not constant air pressure. I have read several times this is because of no tank with compressor, sooo my question is can i get a tank to attach to compressor? if so, where can i get one? how to attach? and all that other good stuff i should know?
Thanx in advance to anyone who responds!!!! :)

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I would suggest checking with an auto parts or tool supplier for a 5 gallon portable tank and just put it inline with the compressor. You will need to pick up a regulator also but most any of the inexpensive import type should work fine for this. This is of course assuming the compressor is capable of greater pressure than the airbrush requires.

·
oldsmobile compatible
166 Posts
I see you're from Canada. Princess Auto would have all you need to set you up with a tank. Or you might consider just getting the Revy combo deal of pancake compressor and Brad nailer. Build wooden boxes with the nailer and then airbrush them. ;) Although I don't know if the Revy compressor would be able to supply you with enough air for airbrushing.

Paul.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.