Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me some good sites for old volkswagens. my brother just got a dune buggy and needs parts for the motor. its an air cooled one. not sure what the year is. 50's to 60's. any information will be helpful.
thanks tim

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I used to play with VW's, your brother should run to the local drug/convienant store and grab an issue of VW Trends and HOT VW magazines there will be plenty of advertisements and web sites to choose from. Back when I played with them there was no internet, so I don't have any websites.

Royce

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
volksrodders.com is a good one.
Go to yahoo seaech or google and typein dune buggy, sandrail, baja bug, railbuggy or volkswagon. You'll get a lot of sites. HG

·
Registered
182 Posts
Another great site for VW stuff is

www.thesamba.com

It's got a lot of good stuff on it. The forums leave something to be desired though.

I'm on here most every day too, so if you need some help PM me or just post a thread. I'm pretty knowledgable with them.

Bug-on!:thumbup:

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. If you want some good literature look for John Muir's Idiot's Guide A Step By Step Book of Proceedures for The Complete Idiot....Don't take that the wrong way! It's the title...

You can probably find a copy on the Samba, your local VW shop, or on Ebay. It's reads like a novel, but has a lot of good info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts