Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a front fender (pansanger side),rear quarter panle (pasanger side) and the front nose part for a 1980 Z/28.I checked into after market ones and they were insanly high.

Later, Neil

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Why do you need all of the panels and expecially why do you need a whole nose? Those rust spots aren't that bad, with some work you can patch all of them for less than one new panel. Whats wrong with your nose?

HK

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you really think I could path those up?Those holes r pretty big.My nose is all wavey.I had a guy look at it he said that theres not much you can do with is but get a new one.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Neil, you work in a bodyshop, those holes arn't big. If you can't fit your head in it they aren't big. If the basic structure of the peice is there patch it(its there patch it). As for your front end if you plan on getting a used one and waisting your money just give it to me and stay with what you have. The only way your going to correct the wavey look is to get new nose cone foam that sits beneith the urethane cover. Getting another used nose the same age would be like creating another idiotic personality. Either buy the nose new or stick with what you have. A used nose may not be wavey, but give it a little while and it will end up the same. All of those front ends will become deformed in time, its just one of the F-body things.

HK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts