Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ford rear end with this information on it WER-T 4LB 3 07 87 570B it does not have a dropin I need to know what cars this came in I need all the parking brake parts for it I have a local pick a part nier by thanks Jack

·
Automotive Extraordinaire
1,278 Posts
Not sure about all of it, but the 3 07 means it should be an open diff 3.07 ratio, and the 87 would be for a 8.7 rear end prob out of a 77-79 granada. the first group of letters and numbers should be a place of manufacture and possibly the dana ID? I think the last four are a date code but I don't know how to decode it Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you out

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
I have a ford rear end with this information on it WER-T 4LB 3 07 87 570B it does not have a dropin I need to know what cars this came in I need all the parking brake parts for it I have a local pick a part nier by thanks Jack
According to the link here, WER-T = '75-'76 Granada, Monarch; 3.07 ratio; 8.75" ring gear diameter; non posi; 28 spline axle; non-removable carrier.

Or you can take a look on that same page above and see if there's anything that looks like yours.

Best way to tell what you have for ratio and posi or not is pulling the cover, but you can estimate the ratio by using the info here and check for being a limited slip here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.