Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am branden and i am from shawnee oklahoma. i am building a 87 s10 with tpi 350 and th400 tranny does any one know where to get a affordable wiring harness without emission and mass air and the best fuel tank to use . hope someone can help i am knew to the fuel injection swap thing carberaters are always easier but where is the fun in that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wiring harness help

I would recommend to check out Painless Wiring they have a lot of things to offer. It may be a good idea to check out the computer of the vehicle that the motor came out of if possible. This is a great project but more than I want to do. I plan on sticking with an MSD set up with a carb.

·
ASE Master
246 Posts
Buy a harness and computer off ebay. I just did. Then get a book called TPI swappers guide. Get the MAP system from 90-92 TPI. The earlier uses MAS but from what I can figure the MAS works better for a highly modded engine. MAP has to be with a cam duration less than 220 for good tuning. The memory cal can be sent in and be reprogrammed for the engine. I'm using the MAP since it looks better in a street rod. I just had everyting on the manifold polished.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.