Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if they wont let you tell them adios mutha uffa!! i got to let them take back their stupid hyundai because my financing fell through. this after they adamatly refused to take it back till they found out two different banks wouldnt touch me. hahahahahaha! a-holes! then they were beggin for me to bring it back. then two days after that guess what happens! the neighbor across the street puts his little K-car (reliant) wagon up for sale for only $350. i runs great and so i'm buying it tonight! now we got something that gets better than 10 mpg (besides my tempest) that my wife can throw her boat tops in and drive back and forth to everett and bellingham and anacortes. yea! i think car dealers are POND SCUM!
i pulled the grand am JUNK HEAP out to the curb, ready for the wrecker to come pick it up. all the new parts i thru on this pos in the last year and it still wont run. i gotta pull the 4 new tires off it to put on the wagon. it's got retreads ready to bail on all fours! they are both 14's, but too bad not the same lug pattern.
picked up my truck from McCormacks Auto Beauty (that's not a typo) they fixed the FRAME!, the fender, the motor mounts, the clutch linkage, put the windshield back in, pulled the fender away from the cab so the door opens, all for $575!!! somebody finally DID ME RIGHT!:pimp: my wife's got some jobs lined up too. wheeee! pick up the camaro tomorrow too. so tonight is the last night my tempest will see a garage. UUGGGH!:(

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know, but the 87 plymouth k-car wagon wasnt for sale then!!! Buh Ha Ha Ha Ha! that's right. buying it tomorrow from across the street. i figure since i cant drive my camaro anymore my wife has to have something!!! ($350). runs, drives, looks (choke! is that possible) good. seriously it looks ten times better than my grand am with the whole front smashed in that i've been trying to fix. my wife drove that for 5 months before it died, 4 of them without a radio when it got ripped off!

PLYMOUTH RELIANTS RULE MAN. no?? well okay how bout this
WAGONS KICK BUTT, DUDE!!!
K CARS FOREVER!
IF YOU AINT DRIVIN A FOUR BANGER YOU AINT SQUAT!
WHO NEEDS HUB CAPS???:pimp:

PIMP THIS MUTHAFUBBA!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
you forgot,

"if this wagons rockin', don't come knockin' baby
just come on in."

i guess your old lady knows your a swinger. good old dodge.:thumbup:

I used to be a swinger. now days, it just dangles.:pain:

don't forget, there is a turbo available for the kcars......:evil:

·