Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As with many I'm sure, I've been lurking around for quite a while.
I'm kinda exited, as I am working on a deal (fingers crossed) to buy my long lost, 70 Dart back. I sold the car over 30 years ago, and have kicked my arse ever since. I've been looking for something similar for 4 years, with the same configuration, 340, factory buckets, console, auto, that hasn't been butchered, and stumbled into my own car. I haven't even seen it, it will be an estate sale, but I confirmed the vin #. I hope to learn a lot here.
I've owned a lot of nice old cars, and trucks, including Grandpa's 55 Nomad, he used for carrying tools and parts in his plumbing business. Hindsight doesn't help now. Ha
Off topic, I have also spent a few years collecting, retro metal kitchen cabinets, that I'm going to clean up, paint, and install at our cabin. From my reading here, I think I can learn the right way for those to. A friend gave me an early 40s, 2 oven, mint, propane stove to go with it. I thing a few will appreciate the beauty of everything old, and kick in a comment or 2 when I ask.

Gord

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post some pics when I can. Right now it's in the back of a shop, covered, with a bunch of stuff in front of it. They are sorting thru a whole lot of stuff, and the shop is last. My Mom had my original bill of sale in a file, and they had an old regi. Low and behold they match.
It's yellow with black vinyl top, black interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.