Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Robbins Racing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum goers!
My name is Corey Robbins. I run a small business called "Robbins Racing" out of Oak Ridge, NC. I deal mostly with BMW and Porsche restorations and building SCCA track cars. Even though I'm not an old school muscle car guru, I share an equal love for the ground pounding big blocks. I have been lurking the forums here in the paint section and have a few questions I would like to have answered. I'm pretty good when it comes to mechanical concepts and trouble shooting. I'm only 23 but have built 2 E36 BMW, 3 motorcycles, 1 85 Ford Ranger (my first car), and currently in the middle of restoring a 88 BMW M3. I'm also a 4th year student at UNCG majoring in Human Biology with a Chemistry minor. Here are a few pics of my past works and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

·
Robbins Racing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm about to start a thread now about a door that has been challenging me a little bit. Since you guys liked the pics I'll post up a few more for candy :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
New body guy? Now thats a little understated or mabee an outright fib.LOL . I got a car just like that first one......IN MY DREAMS!!!! .....you may be new here but you aint no new body guy thats for sure.....love yer shop and your work. :thumbup: :thumbup: I like you already :pimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.