Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, im 24, have built a few cars over the past years and im about to start my first hotrod/ratrod. when i was 15 dad and i drove to pick up a not running 65' chevy step side pu. at this time i built my first 400hp small block and iv never looked back. had to sell my truck to continue my dream of building cars. as of 2007 im a graduate of Wyotech. i live in a small town so building hotrods for a living doesnt work to well here. i have a small upholstery shop i play around in on weekends. iv also built a couple of imports, and my truck now. a 99 silverado part show part daily driver. its a blown 4.8 making around 375 rwhp. what iv started on the past few weeks is a 1950 willys jeep. motor is a 51 flathead 6 out of a ford pu with 70k original miles. im building frame up all i started with was a bucket and a grill. cant wait to get a good look around and see what ides i can come up with. thanks !

·
Registered
82 Posts
tiburon; 1588965

hello, im 24, have built a few cars over the past years and im about to start my first hotrod/ratrod. when i was 15 dad and i drove to pick up a not running 65' chevy step side pu. at this time i built my first 400hp small block and iv never looked back. had to sell my truck to continue my dream of building cars. as of 2007 im a graduate of Wyotech. i live in a small town so building hotrods for a living doesnt work to well here. i have a small upholstery shop i play around in on weekends. iv also built a couple of imports, and my truck now. a 99 silverado part show part daily driver. its a blown 4.8 making around 375 rwhp. what iv started on the past few weeks is a 1950 willys jeep. motor is a 51 flathead 6 out of a ford pu with 70k original miles. im building frame up all i started with was a bucket and a grill. cant wait to get a good look around and see what ides i can come up with. thanks !
:welcome:That 51 flathead 6 is pretty much OEM for that Jeep. I haven't seen one of those in ages (neither that 6 nor the Jeep), Though drove one or two of 'em in the service. Should be fun:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.