Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,Paul from new zealand,been looking at site for awhile and have finally joined,have a few muscle cars i have bought from the states over the years,have 5 ,mainly chevys 3 and 2 mopars,65 ss impala,69 rs/ss camaro,72 vett ragtop,70 r/t challenger,70 wss challenger,have been working on older cars for past 30 years,i am 46 and still learning,enjoy being in garage trying to bring them back to good standard,here are a few pics cheers Paul

Attachments

·
Get in, sit down, hang on
2,785 Posts
That's an impressive collection alright ... especially for where you live!
I was "webbing" through some of the NZ auto parts stores ... and it was tough finding any of them that sold American car parts.

NZ looks like a beautiful and wonderfully diverse country ... would love to visit / explore it some day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys,yes is a nice country to live with lots of good roads to cruise,i live in christchurch in the south island ,have some trouble getting parts here,have a local company that sells engine parts called american auto parts,and can get stuff in from the states,also i buy off ebay,year one and other suppliers,costs heaps thou with exchange rate and shipping costs,still worth it thou as i love the hobbie of muscle cars,have bought my cars from oregon,new york,nevada,nashville,texas, over the years as i can afford,costs a fair bit to get them down here and then more cost to satisfy the authoritys here to use on our roads,belong to local american car club and has good support of hotrods,muscle,custom down here. a few more pics. have recently sold my trans am ,have learnt alot working on the cars and hope to learn more from you all.cheers Paul

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.