Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a 47 Ford coupe that I enjoy playing with. I live in CT and I have been married for 14 years and have two young (7 and 5) little girls.
I am a bodyman/painter. Love doing custom work and do my share of the flames in our area.

I spent some time here a few years ago, but with the kids being really young I didn't have alot of time to spend on the computer. But I'm back now.

Thanks Glenn

Attachments

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome back to Hotrodders, great looking car and garage. :welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paint Color

Yea there Hotrod 47, Nice looking 47 you got there. The color combo is almost the same as my 54 Olds. I have pics posted. I want to repaint my olds a little brighter color, but keep it two tone. What are the color mixes you used for your 47. And what kind of paint did you use?
Dan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys,

I painted the car using PPG DBC base/clear system

It painted Vanilla Shake and Aqua form PPG's HOT LICKS chart.They are PPG's own custom colors. You could even do them single stage if need be. Good luck.

Glenn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dawg said:
welcome to the club
im from connecticut aswell and i think i seen your car at a show or two.
nice ride!
where in connecticut are you from?
im from Colebrook.
Glad to hear there is someone else here from Connecticut. I was born and raised in Manchester. This past spring I moved to West Suffield. I am now only about 4 miles away from Marks auto parts cruise night. Do you do alot of local shows?

Glenn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts