Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just got myself a 67 camaro and this is my first chevy. This place seems like a good place to get some chevy tech for when I had some questions :welcome:

I also have a 68 J code mustang with factory A/C, Built 306, and tremec 3550

1978 Trans am with a built 400/th350 6pt cage yada, yada

and a 65 mustang that I'm selling right now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
steve t said:
nice cars, what does that white handle bar grip go to? a harley
yea I bought it for my brothers 31st birthday. It was a specific bike that he had wanted for the past year but lost the for sale ad and regretted never buying it. I came across it and bought it for him. Its a 72 Electraglide.

·
1976 Ranchero GT
1,455 Posts
darkostoj said:
yea I bought it for my brothers 31st birthday. It was a specific bike that he had wanted for the past year but lost the for sale ad and regretted never buying it. I came across it and bought it for him. Its a 72 Electraglide.
Man I wish my bro would buy me a Harley for my B day! :rolleyes: You are a good bro! :sweat:

·
Registered
859 Posts
darkostoj said:
only a harley guy would spot that grip, i had a 62 pan :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.