Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow car guys; gear heads; automobile enthusiasts (have I missed any?)
I'm currently building yet another Fiero. This one with a 383 stroker sbc.
Because I live north of Toronto in Ontario Canada; and my wife needs to park her suv in the garage; I've had to put away the build until spring. I expect I'll get a great education reading posts from fellow members that will make my build much easier. All the best to everyone; John:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Because I live north of Toronto in Ontario Canada; and my wife needs to park her suv in the garage; I've had to put away the build until spring. I expect I'll get a great education reading posts from fellow members that will make my build much easier. All the best to everyone; John:)
SUV,s are all terrain and weather leave it outside and do your build inside

·
Registered
14 Posts
good luck on the rebuild

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome aboard! Best of luck on the project! I always liked the idea of a V8 in a Fiero. Zoom!
thank you ; it's a 383 stroker BluPrintEngines "crate" purchased from Summit . I'll be using my old Edelbrock performer intake and Holly 750 (really a 650 cfm). I hope at 71 years old I haven't bitten off more than I can chew :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts