Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome: Hello to you nice guys on the bulletin board. ..... Nice to meet you. I'm new to this. My name is Ralph4. I'm retired, living in Tx. Since I was a teenager, I've enjoyed cars and hot rodding. I plan to work on some auto projects in the garage of my house. I'll be setting up a modest shop, so I may post some questions about air compressor, tools, etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To Cole

Thanks for the welcome, Cole! :confused: I'm figuring out how the bulletin board works. I'll be needing current advice on purchasing an air compressor, so I want to post in the appropriate section of the bulletin board.

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
Ralph4 said:
Thanks for the welcome, Cole! :confused: I'm figuring out how the bulletin board works. I'll be needing current advice on purchasing an air compressor, so I want to post in the appropriate section of the bulletin board.
Hey, Ralph4 just go to the bulletin board and click on garage/ tools and when it comes up look at the top left and you will see thread starter, Click on it to start a thread about what you need to know . Hope this helps....Cole

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.