Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im the new guy, just signed up for the forums. Im new to the big block world and thought this would be a good place to end up. A little about me, im 22 and owned a 93 camaro z28, and a 94 camaro z28 both had optispark issues and the 94's transmission went so i was dead set on an LS1 for awhile but decided to go oldschool after getting hyped up with some co workers with how awesome it'd be to walk LSX cars and cobras with an oldschool car, so i picked up a 76 camaro that originally had a 305 in it but the previous owner built a 355 and stuck it in there. Im on the quest to run 10s in the camaro so i was on the search for a 454 but do to the lack of blocks around my area and some sellers wanting too much $$ for an unrebuildable or stock assembled block i scored a trade for a rebuilt 396 thats been bored .30 over already. When i get the car back out of the body shop i'll post up pics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.