Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i've been cruising this site for a while and decided to start posting. i'm 18 and in college. I am trying to pay for college and afford a hot rod at the same time. I've been into cars since i was a kid and this site is the best!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site martell06. :welcome: Not to put water on your fire - but - college and building cars usually do not go together. Your two biggest problems will be money and time. If you can find a great deal on a car and are willing to work at it when you have a little bit of time and money while you are going to school then go for it! :thumbup: It will probably mean missing out on the experience of college though. You will find very little time to spend meeting and getting to know new friends with bonds that that can develop and last a lifetime.

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....just make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts