Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I'm an old schooler, grew up in the 50's and 60's. My first cars were a '28 Ford roadster, '27 T tub, '31 Chevy roadster, 31 Essex coupe, and '39 Chevy 4-door. Now after 40 years I'm back in the hobby again. My current projects are a '34 Chevy 4-door, chopped, channeled, and fenderless, a '55 Buick Super 2-door HT, and an '84 Chevy "work truck" done up like an old-style rod.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.........Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. You got some great projects there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the new guy's rides

Thanks for the welcome messages. Here's pics of a couple of my rides. I'll post more when I can locate them. The '34 Chevy is sort of pieced together in a spare bay of my garage. There's a Ford 460 sitting in the frame right now, but will probably use an old 305 SB Chevy. The plan is to make a street legal version of a late 50's dirt track stock car. The Buick is my wife's baby and is pretty complete but still missing a lot of little things. The truck is my "bad to the bone" work truck. Don't know if I've got this site figured out yet...let me know if the pictures don't come through. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts