Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site last night and the info has been very helpful already. My project had been in storage in the Northwest for the last 5 years and I just got it to Arizona. The car is a 1965 Jaguar 3.8s with a 350/350. I have done almost everything myself so far. Right now I am installing air, finishing the custom interior, and eventually will redo the paint that I did 8 years ago.

My engine is fairly mild with headers, Qjet, and Eldelbrook manifold. With the relative light weight the 350 moves it well. The updated Jag IRS has 270 ratio so it gets 30 MPG highway without the high revs.

I tried to upload a picture but the file size was too large. Exterior is Corvett Torch Red, hood is louvered, front is lowered, rear wheel wells were reshaped. I have not decided on wheels yet, my choices are limited but that will come down the road.

gary

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board. Lots of opinions, advice, and info here...as well as a lot of good natured fun. Jump right in and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.