Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new to the forum and just pulled this car home tonight. Actually found it in a field off a 2 lane road. I was wondering if anyone may recognize it. It has very distinct purple firewall and front suspension. It has a BBC 454, turbo 400 trans and is basicly all complete just been sitting for 5 years or so according to the registration. BTW it's all steel also
Can anyone verify the year?
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
FOUND IT? HUH? It's only the most popular hot rod body of all time a 1932 Ford five window, a 30 Model A grille shell over the radiator, can't make out the frame.

Brian

Reactions: clutch-burner

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian
Thanks for the reply, the grill threw me off..I wasnt really sure what it was. yeah you believe I "found" a 32 steel 5 window? lol Of course I had to pay for it. I am not sure of the frame either except I can see it has not been boxed. unfortunately this one is gonna have to sit in the garage for a bit while I finish another project...I wanted to get it home and out of the elements. "missing drivers side window but crank mechanism is all there"
pretty cool huh?
I have been doing muscle cars for years so these early ones are difficult for me to identify all the pieces

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.