Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is kati, I dont know if my rigs are too young to be apart of this blog but I have a 76' Chevy Luv that I'm gonna make my show boat. It'll be custom but I am looking for a new dash, inner door handle, and hood ornament to make it stock. Also might be interested in a new bench seat. But I might just go with buckets. the Luv is my every day truck. besides an oil leak its all good engine wise. Still has its stock 4 banger in it with 450,000 miles. planning on putting a different engine in it so if someone is interested in that engine for whatever reason its up for takes.
I also have a 73' Mercedes Benz luxury edition. It needs both engine and interior work. But the body is perfect. the person before me jump started it with a welding generator and burnt the computer chip. then its been sitting for at least 7 years. I refuse to work on any Mercedes so if anyone knows a restoration place/Mercedes mechanic in the ft hood area of Texas let me know!

·
Administrator
8,252 Posts
Maybe the boneheads over at gas Monkey will buy the mercedes.
As far as the chevy LUV , I would not get rid of that truck. They were a good Lil truck.
I had one when I lived in New Mexico. It was 4x4 and it was a billy goat when it came to climbing the mountains . I could easily get up to to the peaks where the microwave towers were.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I definately will not sell my Mercedes. I inherited it from my great grandfather when he died but I was under 18 so my step dad had a go at it when one of the oints wasnt connecting right. Not interested in selling though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts