Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I live in South Carolina. I have a 1955 Chevy truck 2nd series. I got this truck from my dad in 1977 and my wife and I drove off in it when we were married in 1979. It has since been wrecked, and has sat for 15 years. I now have a place to work on it and in the process of fixing it up. So far I have gotten it back from the media blaster and ready to attempt some body work. This is my first build and with that being said, I will more than likely have a lot of questions.

Thanks for any future help.
Tom in SC

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.There are allot of us with these trucks :thumbup: In the hotrodders lounge there is a thread "55 to 59 chevy truck owners".Do you have any pictures to post?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I will be sure to visit the hotrodders lounge. I do have a lot of pictures. I need to take a lot of pictures so I can remember how to put it back together. :) Would it be best to post a website or just attach a few pictures?
I have some sanding to go do right now...

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....you will find lots of opinions, advice, and information here. Hope you enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Ford Man to the bone!!!
112 Posts
tcoop said:
...I do have a lot of pictures. I need to take a lot of pictures so I can remember how to put it back together. :) Would it be best to post a website or just attach a few pictures?...
Build a Project Journal here so we can all see it as it happens. PLEASE!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the website, i do need all the help I can get. :) Do you do much fishing in your area?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts