Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all hotrodders. I am a new member and a lifelong enthusiast of cars from the 30's to the 60's. After having a heart attack a year ago, I decided it was time to start spending some time doing the things I enjoy with cars. Watching others do it was great, but I wanted something that I could call my own. Initially I started with a 58 Biscayne two door. I thought that was going to keep me satisfied. I soon learned I was wrong and my passion for cars continued. I now am working on a 37 Chev PU, 51 Chev PU, 61 Chev Nomad and a 33 Plymouth 4-door rat rod.

Since I feel I am inexperienced in many spheres of car building, I frequently go through any forum I can to learn from the experiences of others. If there's something I can do to help others, I will pass along my experience.

I appreciate the privilege of being a member of this forum and look forward to communicating with many of you.

thanks
Orest

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome to the board.. :welcome: I am sure you will have some things to offer as well as finding some of the info you may need..

Take Care
Sam

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....Lots of opinions, advice, and info here....so jump on in and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts