Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow street rodders. My name is Randy Taylor. My wife and I retired nearly three years ago, and now live in central Arizona. We came from Portland, OR., and don't miss the gray, wet skies AT ALL! In my "former life", I was a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor for the State of Washington.

I've been away from street rodding since, raising kids, and getting them through college. I last built a '29 'A' Tudor, with a small block Ford, and sure regret selling it. I feel very fortunate to be retired at my age (60 Christmas Day!), and to have time to build another street rod. We recently picked up a brand new '32 3-Window Roller pkg. from N&N Fiberglass, down in Arkansas. I've been gathering fenders, running boards, etc., and am anxious to get going. I've just about finished installing a four-post lift, because as many of you know, crawling around on the concrete floor, on our backs just isn't fun anymore.
Anyway, wish me luck. I'm definitely perfectionist, and as such, take forever to get anything done. But at this point in my life, so what! I'm sure many of you will be thinking "just do it!" after reading some of my questions. Please be patient. Thanks!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.... Sounds like retirement is really agreeing with you. :welcome:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts