Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I acquired a '39 Pontiac Coupe mid-March. I will try to post a few pics. It has an Olds 307 bored .060" over, hi comp. pistons, Roller Cam & Lifters, Mustang II front end (rack & pinion power steering), Leather interior, power drvr seat, A/C, Radio/CD, Chevy auto. trans., Pontiac 2.73:1 posi diff., Walker radiator, Rocket racing wheels, Tilt, Fat Man Stub Frame,
VD) Gauges....a show car!

I'm interested in trying to sell some misc. parts that came with the car!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[QUOTE="BillPac]
Great looking ride! Any changes planned? [/QUOTE]

Thanks Man....no changes that I'm sure of....thought about headers, but it's only a 305, and they aren't known for a powerhouse anyway....plus I have a '79 'Vette for doin' burnouts and all that stuff!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[QUOTE="39 master]
Welcome, very nice car. You sure did jump into the deep end! [/QUOTE]

Thanks! Not sure what U mean by "jumping into the deep end"...as I paid well under what cars like this are going for, and it IS in as great of shape as it looks...and is fun to drive...catches a lot of views!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I remember once peeking under a tarp and having that front end staring back at Me It was a love that I couldn't :cool:(y)describe ! Never owned one Wired a few always loved that that "LOOK". Welcome to the site you come to the right place! Lots of Knowledge here. How about making that front end your avatar as you have made this car your staple!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I remember once peeking under a tarp and having that front end staring back at Me It was a love that I couldn't :cool:(y)describe ! Never owned one Wired a few always loved that that "LOOK". Welcome to the site you come to the right place! Lots of Knowledge here. How about making that front end your avatar as you have made this car your staple!
I WANT to, but the site tells me it's too large, and I'm not sure how to reduce it to enable me to do so!! THANKS for the compliments!! I DIG your avatar wif the '55 Chebby....it was the 3rd car I owned many, many years ago!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.