Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great website! I'm glad to have found it!
I'm from Reno, NV, and own a completed 1936 Chev. Panel truck. It was originally a laundry truck in Portland, Oregon, used daily from 1936 to 1963. It was then stored from 1963 to 1986, discovered and built over the next five years by several Oregon street rodders. I purchased it in 1996 and have made several modifications. Currently runs a blown 468 with a turbo 400, tubbed/pro-streeted, with cruise, air, etc. Looks nice and runs great!
I also own a 1948 Anglia/Thames Panel. When last built, it had a 350 LT1, straight axle, DougsTri-H headers, Goodyear Blue Streak slicks, narrowed Olds rear-end with Henry's axles, etc. The car came with everything and I'm anxious to get it back together. (It belonged to a friend from Southern California who built it while working for Blair Performance. Blair campaigned 2 Anglia's and 1 Thames during the mid 60's to early 70's.) It, too, was parked/stored indoors in a climate controlled warehouse from 1975 to 2001, when I purchased it.
I last rode in the car in 1975, just before it was parked. It pulls the front end off the ground and will be rebuilt with a set of wheelie bars.
I'm looking forward to being an active member of this site! Thanks again!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders...........Start a album and put some pictures up . :welcome:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts