Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vietnam vet,NHRA member, 3-time Power Tour long hauler,lifelong car enthusiast...wife supports hobby. have 2 57 chevys one totally dismembered one awaiting small block and 4speed transplant and 53 chevy wagon, recently purchased with some minor electrical issues.Wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could.Hope to learn alot here and eventually be able to contribute.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site 173rdherd. :welcome: Two 57's and a longroof. :thumbup: :thumbup: Better keep that wife happy!

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to the Worlds Largest Hot Rod Discussion Community.........Hotrodders! We are glad to have you with us. :welcome:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Never been to TX myself but '57 Chevies I know one or two things about.

When do we get to see the cars? :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i guess i need to figure out how to post pics when i get time. the cars aren't much to see the 210 4dr post is getting stripped to frame. The 150 4dr post is in black and white primer with more body work to be done and waiting for the small block/4sp muncie transplant(blew a piston in the six this summer). The wagon is limping right now with a minor electrical issue that i hope to resolve this weekend.It is slated for 700R4, A/C and steering upgrade. Thanks everybody for the welcome. the herd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts