Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys: Thanks for having me as a member.I have lost count of the automobiles I have owned, but I still own 6 (i will name later), but herin lies the problem. I will be 70 in mid February, am on S.S. and am not sure I may live long enough nor have the money to see them all restored. I have thought of how I may solve this problem with no avail. Mabey some of you have had this problem and solved it. If so please let me know. Even if you want to send a private message (Email address: [email protected]).....Now to the cars and stories: 1. I own the car i took my drivers liscense test in i started a frame off resto and it is in about 10,000 peices. I was with my dad in 1957 when he bought it, it is a 1953 Buick Skylark. 2. I own the car that I went to my senior prom in. It is a 1960 Cadillas 62 Convert, It has some rust and is old but still nice. 3. is a 1980 Maserati Merak with 13,000 miles, I have owned it since 1993, 4. is a 1987 maserati Biturbo spyder. It is the spyder used for Car and Driver test and article (documented). 5 Is a 1989 Chrysler - Maserati TC. I use it as an everyday car. 6. Is a 1949 Chevy truck with a 54 engine. Its restoration was started by a gentleman who died while working on it.
I really want to keep the 49 Chevy, 53 Buick and 60 Cad. I am genuinely not bragging, I am very perplexed that I am in this situation and I don't want to sell any of them, but my days and money are numbered. Does anyone have a comment????
Thanks!!!

BillM12

·
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW
2,865 Posts
:welcome: To hot rodders :thumbup: a lot of us are creeping on 70 I have 4 car's and retired on S.S.! During the Bush years my pension went bankrupt! So my moneys tight now! Swap meets and junk yards are my parts stores most of the time:mwink:!

Jester:D

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
holy smokes.. is this site full of old farts or what... well add me to the list at 66 and on SS too.. bill think of handing them down to your kids or someone close to family after they throw dirt in your face.. i only have a Tbucket my sons want it bad... sorry boys u gotta wait, i'm selling the plot for i have other plans...

·
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW
2,865 Posts
holy smokes.. is this site full of old farts or what... well add me to the list at 66 and on SS too.. bill think of handing them down to your kids or someone close to family after they throw dirt in your face.. i only have a Tbucket my sons want it bad... sorry boys u gotta wait, i'm selling the plot for i have other plans...
:thumbup:Jester:evil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.