Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to say a quick hello. I just found this site yesterday and am excited to search anything and everything I need to help with my latest project. Now this is a totally new avenue that I'm about to embark on. I'm coming from the sport compact/ import world of hotrodding but I basically inherited a 68 impala convertible that my father-in-law was on the brink of dumping. Of course seizing the opportunity to get my hands dirty again, I talked him into letting me wrench on it and get it back on the road. But why replace with oem when you can upgrade :mwink: So now my project has begun. I'm very excited and with the little homework I've done so far, the possibilities are endless!! I've looked at many sites for info and this one seems to fit the bill as far as a good source of info to get me started. OK now back to my research...

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
welcome........glad to see someone growing out of those Ricemobiles.........Of course, you know we are a dying breed...... :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site rcc-impala. :welcome: Lots of info and opinions here. Glad to hear you are keeping that 68 in the family. :thumbup: To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,247 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....just make yourself at home. :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts