Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Petrol Head
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made the decision. After hunting down several 63 and 64 comets and having them all get away, I cornered one in Hesperia, CA, about 2 and a half hours away from my house. And for 1000 bucks this is what I'm towing home next weekend:

It's 99% complete, just not all put together. That's a 302 of unknown date, unoriginal to the car. It's got a C-6 trans, mustang bucket seats in the back, a carpet kit, alla chrome and moulding pieces in the trunk, bought off ebay, an original early 60's comet center console (the decorative kind). Only one dent, many small little chips from having things stacked on top of it, its got the original door panels, too, and it's 99% rust free. Even in the notorious spots it's clean. Only thing I need desperately is tail lenses. I just bought the reverse ones, but i need the regular ones now, so if you know of any place that will ship?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.