Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a '76 GMC Sprint SP on ebay, there were 632 SP's made that year. This one is fairly solid bodywise but needs some TLC, interior is rough but there and there's no motor. I have a 454 from a '73 or '74 Monte and a 2.73 posi out of a '74 454 El Camino to put in it and will replace the TH350 with a 700R4. It will get painted Pewter Silver instead of it's current "Perrywinkle" :rolleyes: with factory black "SP" stripes and it will be slammed and bagged with 18" Cragar SS Sprint wheels. Once I finally get it home I'll put up some pics in my project journal, I may post the pics from the ebay ad for now. I didn't get to inspect the car firsthand but I saw another car this guy sold on ebay and his description was 100% accurate. It's only 25 miles from me but I have been working 12-15 hours a day 7 days a week since the 6th and will probably continue that well into January so it could be awhile before I can pick it up. Today has been my only day off and I almost had to work today ! Wish me luck!!! I think I finally found a "different" ride that isn't too off the wall. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
SHARP:eek: slam it, hot pink with black racing stipes, some 20's bling bling wheels, furry dash, fuzzy dice, air ride with all 4 corners dug into the ground and you da SUGGA DADDY:pimp: :pimp:

Very nice car!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts